This app is being developed by volunteers at Code for Cary.
- Cary Arts Center
- Cary Senior Center
- Cary Town Hall
- Fred G. Bond Metro Park and Community Center
- Herbert C. Young Community Center
- Page-Walker Arts & History Center
- Cary Pottery
- Chatham Hill Winery
- Chocolate Smiles Village
- Fidelity Bank Plaza
- Streets of London Antiques
- Turkish House
- Village Art Circle
2 years ago
- Public art is a cultural resource and a source of community pride in Cary. Pieces of art have been placed throughout Cary through the efforts of the Cultural Arts Division of the Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Department and Cary Visual Art.
The app is currently in the ideation and prototyping phase. The next step is to reach out to community leaders who can help design, manage and promote the app.